Job Description – Contract Coordinator
- Primary responsibility is to assist the Manager of Business Administration in all administrative functions.
- Track contractual obligations for active projects against project execution in variou s documents, to ensure all such obligations are being met.
- Manage third – party companies in their execution of various projects, including those related to contract management, IT, and marketing (examples: managing the progress of a third – party art company in the creation of graphics for a trade show; managing the schedule and progress of a third – party IT company in the movement to a new email platform).
- Assist in the writing of technical and administrative documents , including job descriptions, letters to c ustomers responding to contracts and schedules, forms required for registrations for business licenses, etc.
- Write and update Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions as needed.
- Create document packages for the support of the company’s Sales depa rtment.
- Regularly update content for the company’s website.
- Organize and maintain a searchable collection of press releases and project photos.
- Other assignments for which you are deemed capable
- Bachelors (or equivalent) degree from an accredited college/university plus a minimumof 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Extremely comfortable with Information Technology in general
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office software, and the Dropbox platform
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent command over the English language including writing skills
- Understand basic contract language.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Have a professional aptitude & positive “can do” attitude.