Job Description – Administrative Coordinator
This is a full time permanent position for an Administrative Assistant. The qualified candidate shall be fully responsible for the key responsibilities described below and for essentially supporting the office staff in multiple areas. A good disposition and positive attitude are important in this role.
The position direct-reports to the Manager of Business Administration, and will have daily interaction at varying levels with all other departments of the Company (Engineering, Service, Administration, Bid & Proposal and Sales). The candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills, be comfortable with purchasing and maintaining inventory of office supplies, and be very comfortable and proficient in use of MS Office applications and must be willing and interested in learning new IT skills such as QuickBooks.
- Receiving visitors, managing conference room calendars, and organizing food and supplies for visitor meetings.
- Printing documents for submittals to clients in both paper and electronic form. Organizing these documents, distributing, and filing to the Network and file sharing applications.
- Organizing and printing Operations and Maintenance Manuals.
- Arranging and managing UPS, FedEx and related shipments, domestic and international.
- Process incoming mail.
- Proposal gathering, addressing, enveloping, sending
- Ordering equipment specifications, then scanning, compiling, filing and emailing them.
- Conference arrangements (travel, booth rental, carpet, shipping, WEFTEC).
- Mail and fax receiving, sending mail for Sales (brochures, Holiday cards, etc).
- Office hardware management and service scheduling. Investigation of equipment upgrades as appropriate.
- Help ordering materials/parts and calling vendors.
- Keeping common areas neat, free of clutter, replace trash bags in kitchen, stock bathrooms.
- Travel arrangements for staff.
- Run office errands.
- Assist accounting and engineering as appropriate.
- May assign other tasks for which you are deemed capable.